NATURAL TALLOW BALM
Natural Tallow Balm 100% Locally Sourced Ingredients
Using only organic grass fed tallow from our local butcher, macadamia nut oil & beeswax from local farms, this is a 100% locally sourced product with a very low carbon foot print. A little goes a long way too.
It's a beautifully rich and highly nourishing balm which soaks wonderfully into your skin, suitable for face, lips or wherever you need some moisture and makes a fantastic hand cream for dry hands. Problem skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and eczema can benefit from this traditional skin balm too. Our Natural Tallow Balm is non fragranced and safe for babies & children too (some find that it has has a slight tallow scent, if you can tolerate a scented product, you might prefer our Lux Tallow Butter which has a mild vanilla & sandalwood scent).
• Tallow contains antioxidants
• Tallow has anti-inflammatory properties
• Tallow doesn’t clog pores and works with your sebaceous glands
• Tallow has antimicrobial properties
• Vitamins in tallow can help produce collagen
• Tallow helps soothe skin injuries and helps repair damage faster
Beef Tallow (Adeps Bovis)*, Macadamia Oil (Macadamia Integrifolia seed oil), Beeswax (Cera alba), Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocopherol) COSMOS Approved ^
* Denotes organic ingredients ^ COSMOS Approved
Natural ingredients can sometimes vary in colour & scent over time, butters such as cocoa & mango butter have low melting points (around 34–38 °C /93–100 °F) please store out of direct sunlight & in a cool spot. Test prior to use and in the unlikely event of a reaction, please consult a medical practitioner.